The Callan for Business Course
The Callan for Business Course is directed to people, who have already reached a certain level of English and wish to use their language skills in a professional working environment, in order to get a promotion, broaden their business contacts or make their business more international.
The general principles of the Callan Method apply here and the lesson focuses on listening and speaking. It also involves reading and dictations and aims at broadening the knowledge of business vocabulary, typical phrases used in a professional environment, improving pronunciation and enhancing overall fluency.
Callan for Business is a carefully designed, comprehensive business English course which covers:
- around 700 business-related items of vocabulary
- useful phrasal verbs
- common work-related language and idioms
- writing business letters, reports and memos
Choose this course, if:
- you are or aspire to be a professional wanting to learn English for business purposes
- you work in a multinational environment
- your work involves travelling to English-speaking countries or to places in which you need to use English
- you have to contact professional people in the written form
- you wish to develop your business and make it international
- you want to be more competitive in the work market
- you are looking for work in the business world and wish to gain new qualifications